Slight missunderstanding

- I just don't think it's suppossed to be this way.
- Neither do I... neither do I.
- Money shouldn't be this huge source of inexhaustible frustration, disorder, separation, unfairness, sadness, humilliation, disputes, abuse, tears... or should it? Am I being stupid?
- No.
- If you have it, 'cause you have it; if you don't, 'cause you don't. It's never enough but you want to hold on to it. What the hell is money all about?
- We missunderstood it all.
- How?
- We pretend like we owe it but it's the other way around.
- Oh... just a slight missunderstanding.
- And don't ever call it just "money" again. It's Mr. Money.
- Right.

1 comentario:

El Tiro dijo...

Nothing you will get for free, illusion or reality,
The mirror of your dreams is made of cash.
It drives me wild and drives me crazy,
Makes me fat and makes me lazy.
Mr. MONEY